Godulike Forum Index Godulike
An irreverent look at the faith industry
Buy Godulike Stuff at Shopulike

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why women are not religious Head
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nksagar
Does anyone believe me?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2023 4:23 am    Post subject: Why women are not religious Head Reply with quote

We all respect the motherhood and v know for certain that life cannot exist
without her participation.The nature has created as not to do very hard works yet she takes up the most profound pains.May be her cordinating character
caring for family and rearing up the young ones.The comfort she provides for
his family and surrounding yet we are not able to give her the prestigeous social place in society,Muslim dont allow her to go to mosque,Christian donot give post of priest in church,in manycountries she is not political fit for top slot.Budhism also donot give top slot in their religion. she is kept as an object of not that high regards.
Is she to prove that she fits in all slots of socio-econo-politico with highest values.
The time is ripe when the second wheel of properity is not stuck and will move to make this world more beautiful and caring for all of us to live in.
www.Nksagar.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2023 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Why women are not religious Head Reply with quote

Nksagar wrote:
We all respect the motherhood and v know for certain that life cannot exist
without her participation.The nature has created as not to do very hard works yet she takes up the most profound pains.May be her cordinating character
caring for family and rearing up the young ones.The comfort she provides for
his family and surrounding yet we are not able to give her the prestigeous social place in society,Muslim dont allow her to go to mosque,Christian donot give post of priest in church,in manycountries she is not political fit for top slot.Budhism also donot give top slot in their religion. she is kept as an object of not that high regards.
Is she to prove that she fits in all slots of socio-econo-politico with highest values.
The time is ripe when the second wheel of properity is not stuck and will move to make this world more beautiful and caring for all of us to live in.
www.Nksagar.com

As if it is not boring enough with you "hari krishna" lot taking over this forum, now you stoopid indian is being sexist. And if that aint enough , you are posting in the wrong place. If you want to be a sexist pig, this should be in the "FLAME" forum, not in POLLS. Rolling Eyes
now
I can see clearly now.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2023 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Why women are not religious Head Reply with quote

[quote="Igottapee"]
Nksagar wrote:

As if it is not boring enough with you "hari krishna" lot taking over this forum, now you stoopid indian is being sexist. And if that aint enough , you are posting in the wrong place. If you want to be a sexist pig, this should be in the "FLAME" forum, not in POLLS. Rolling Eyes

I don't think the post was sexist, Nk's posts are a little tough to understand sometimes. Nk's a theosophist I think, not a hairy? Otherwise i agree with Igottapee about the taking over the forum. And the Hares false pride and arrogance is getting tiresome. They pretty much flame in every other post by calling people ignorant, misguided, etc.
Candrodaya
Why isn't anybody listening?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2023 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Why women are not religious Head Reply with quote

now wrote:
They pretty much flame in every other post by calling people ignorant, misguided, etc.

I never called you ignorant. With all due respect the way we, devotees of Hari, are supposed to preach in the way as is to preach to our own mind. So when I say stupid I mean myself and that I don;t want to be ... sounds stupid I know, but there is a truth about it.... and please don't take is personal even in Flamers forum. I respect you very much now.
If you want I can list qualities of everyone on the forum and what I respect about them. Maybe others can do so as well.

The topic NK brings is fine. Yes he is Teosophist and also ISKCON life member. One can be in ISKCON and DON'T agree with everything, I for example don't. Sorry for coming out dogmatic. Im actually not in real life... Are you Igottapee? (I cannot see if you can understand NK?)

Candrodaya

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2023 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Why women are not religious Head Reply with quote

Nksagar wrote:

Muslim dont allow her to go to mosque,Christian donot give post of priest in church,in manycountries she is not political fit for top slot.Budhism also donot give top slot in their religion. she is kept as an object of not that high regards.

just for you information. in ISKCON we have a woman in both top management position and acting as a spiritual guide - guru. Not that we are better then others, but just more modern (at least trying to be).
having said that -- it is not a modern thing -- after departure of Nityananda Rama in 15c a women for a few generations headed our diksa sampradaya even under Mogul rule. Just to remind you -- we are not the body and its not what it seems its what it is.

kind regards NK.

Hari Hari Hari

now
I can see clearly now.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2023 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies Candodraya, I wasn't referring to you. I've enjoyed our discussions alot. A few seem to be flaming in the regular forums, perhaps not even being aware of it.

BTW, were you Vaisnava before joining Iskcon?
Nksagar
Does anyone believe me?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2023 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: Why women are not religious Head Reply with quote

Candrodaya wrote:
Nksagar wrote:

Muslim dont allow her to go to mosque,Christian donot give post of priest in church,in manycountries she is not political fit for top slot.Budhism also donot give top slot in their religion. she is kept as an object of not that high regards.

just for you information. in ISKCON we have a woman in both top management position and acting as a spiritual guide - guru. Not that we are better then others, but just more modern (at least trying to be).
having said that -- it is not a modern thing -- after departure of Nityananda Rama in 15c a women for a few generations headed our diksa sampradaya even under Mogul rule. Just to remind you -- we are not the body and its not what it seems its what it is.

kind regards NK.

Hari Hari Hari

Dear friend,
On ostami a day before Ram navi, we worship baby girl.in t emple Lord is seated wth her wife ,is also worshiped,many sages have been women,
Nature earth is practiced Mother and mother is worshiped as power in bengal as kali Ma , viashno devi,lakshmi and so on .
But I am taking present dayscenario all over the globe.
One of the former PM of India said while we were chatting
That women polytechnic must be made all around the country,
as one women trains so many in family unit practiced in this part.

with regards
ursnks sincerel
www.Nksagar.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Candrodaya

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2023 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

now wrote:

BTW, were you Vaisnava before joining Iskcon?

Not that I'm Vaisnava now.
But I was under influence of teosophical movement, but knew Bhagavat Gita and Upanishads before "joining".

I don't think there is joining procedure. At least according to ISKCON GBC chair.

Gouranga das
I think I am finally getting through

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2023 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now:
Quote:
And the Hares false pride and arrogance is getting tiresome. They pretty much flame in every other post by calling people ignorant, misguided, etc.

You are also falsely proud and arrogant Now,so whats the problem???

If you are a Buddhist,you will surely know that we are all born into the darkness of ignorance and it is only by the grace of the spiritual masters that our eyes can be opened with the touchlight of knowledge.

......................................................................................

Anyway you are just jealous because Lord Chatanya revealed a higher philosophy. Wink

Jaya Gaura-Nitai!
Candrodaya

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2023 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gouranga das wrote:

Anyway you are just jealous because Lord Chatanya revealed a higher philosophy. Wink

Jaya Gaura-Nitai!

You are right that Chaitanya Mahaprabhu has revealed the highest philosophy.

However when he was preaching to them on the way to South India, he did not refer to Vedas, but to logic only. Of course he converted them, but not by confronting them, but by proper argument. What is the use otherwise?

Of course we should learn from Him.

seattlegal
Oh look! It's a mirror!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2023 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink
Rudyard Kipling's The Female of the Species
Nksagar
Does anyone believe me?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2023 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seattlegal wrote:
Wink
Rudyard Kipling's The Female of the Species

Thank you for the site .
A battle of ego-between man and woman .

www.Nksagar.com
Nksagar
Does anyone believe me?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2023 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candrodaya wrote:
Gouranga das wrote:

Jaya Gaura-Nitai!

However when he was preaching to them on the way to South India, he did not refer to Vedas, but to logic only. Of course he converted them, but not by confronting them, but by proper argument. What is the use otherwise?

Let the logic prevail in this subject too.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

https://www.business.asia.net
Candrodaya

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2023 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nksagar wrote:
Candrodaya wrote:
Gouranga das wrote:

Jaya Gaura-Nitai!

That does not apply to Flamers forum. Did you figure out what is the difference between purusa and AdiPurusa?

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Nksagar
Does anyone believe me?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2023 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candrodaya wrote:
Nksagar wrote:
Candrodaya wrote:
Gouranga das wrote:

Jaya Gaura-Nitai!

That does not apply to Flamers forum. Did you figure out what is the difference between purusa and AdiPurusa?

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

You keep on testing Go to your subject Gita and get answer from chapters8 opening verse and dont ask all these silly question .
You are strictly restricted to contemplate on Gita and nothing else if you criticise other you will loose your stored contemplation as you are great devotee of Krishna and spread his message with equipoised and love towards all dont exhibit you know a lot.
My age is 53 and In am spirtual motivator for entire Delhi. I know all these silly question you keep on asking.
with regards.
www.Nksagar.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Godulike Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: