Godulike Forum Index Godulike
An irreverent look at the faith industry
Buy Godulike Stuff at Shopulike

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what happens after our bodies die?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  

what happens after our bodies die?
sayonara
21%
 21%  [ 5 ]
soul goes to heaven, or hell
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
soul goes to heaven, there is no hell
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
soul persists in a spiritual realm
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
soul continues to reincarnate eternally
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
soul reincarnates until achieving liberation
21%
 21%  [ 5 ]
i don't know, but i'm not worried about it
26%
 26%  [ 6 ]
other, explain
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 23

Nksagar
Does anyone believe me?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2024 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dogfish wrote:
Nksagar wrote:
seattlegal wrote:
Quote:
Think of absolute space only rest follows.

When the space is absolute,we all can have space,then shall come motion,time.etc etc.
www.nksagar.com
www.akshardham.com

What are you talking about, maye your english isn't good enough to explain, or maybe it's just attuer nonsense.

Just learn to spell utter
Let your wing not flutter,
shows sign of directionless,
Be useful,not useless,
That is see all as oneall.
www.Nksagar.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ragin'glow-worm
Does anyone believe me?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Nkji! Very Happy
ordinaryme
Is anybody out there?

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:21 am    Post subject: trees in seas with jewel skies and sweet breezes Reply with quote

Avalon wrote:
And if many paths call you, how do you then choose? Rolling Eyes

"There are many kinds of eyes. Even the Sphinx has eyes--and therefore there are many kinds of 'truths,' and therefore there is no Truth."

I maintain the path chooses you.

I think that if there is a call from many paths, which one you take depends on where you were. For example, if one path went through a very bad neighborhood with uneven streets I would probably not choose to wear heels and walk there at night, however, if there was something like free ice crean or something equally wonderful, I may just go anyway. If I were in the woods and it was raining, I might take the higher path, or just find a spot to get as comfortable as possible whilst still being able to see people approaching, not that's a path, but whatever. But say you were in a sunshiney place with smiley people and rainbows, it really wouldn't matter which way you went because you may enjoy the trip.

Now for what happens to our bodies when we die. That's a funny question, because the body is one thing, but mind another. I am not sure, but I hope and believe that when I die, I will be free to see every world I have ever 'imagined' and ultimately, the start looks like an tree in an ocean somewhere. Or it could be like the land of happyin St George's 3rd Episode of AstralBellum. But better circumstances, because that would be a short trip to paradise. Ummm, I'm a troll doll now. Sorry for the long almost off topic reply.
Freez
Can anybody hear me?

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Barbie Reply with quote

Avalon wrote:

Oneness or Starvation?

There is a certain lack of definition in the question. One thing is to think this or that will happen, another thing is to know this or that will happen, yet another is to believe this or that will happen, and yet another is to remember "this or that had happened". Like DJ-Avu said: "I will die, I have seen it in the window".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Godulike Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: