Godulike Forum Index Godulike
An irreverent look at the faith industry
Buy Godulike Stuff at Shopulike

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Search found 218 matches
Godulike Forum Index
  Topic: Nksagar
Candrodaya

Replies: 11
Views: 72

PostForum: Light My Fire   Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2023 1:49 pm   Subject: Nksagar
No I understand exactly shat he means with what he says he just doesn't seem to say anything relevant and it's all the same.

Yes,I agree with Diggi!

RazzI have to admit that anyone who talk "all ...
  Topic: Hi everybody
Candrodaya

Replies: 16
Views: 136

PostForum: Light My Fire   Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2023 1:33 pm   Subject: Hi everybody
Nice story, Candrodaya.

the statement was explained on https://www.bvml.org/SBTP/nsvd.htm by World Vaisnava Association. It is more technical so maybe using the link is better but I will post a p ...
  Topic: From Moses to Mahaprabhu
Candrodaya

Replies: 0
Views: 12

PostForum: Faith-Without-Fear   Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2023 12:59 pm   Subject: From Moses to Mahaprabhu
From Moses to Mahaprabhu

by Srila Saccidananda Bhaktivinoda Thakura

(Introduction to Krsna-samhita c.1880)

If the reader carefully considers, it will be found that the spiritual science gradu ...
  Topic: Hi everybody
Candrodaya

Replies: 16
Views: 136

PostForum: Light My Fire   Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2023 12:38 pm   Subject: Re: In Reply

Try as I might to find the facts – and believe me I have tried – it would appear that the ‘facts’ in any of the faiths are actually limited to name, starting date and how much cash they have in the ...
  Topic: It's bloody scary.
Candrodaya

Replies: 51
Views: 483

PostForum: Rants   Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2023 6:38 pm   Subject: It's bloody scary.
Even Tariq Ramadan is opposed to the teaching of evolution and thinks that the world was created in six days. Why? Because the Koran says so. But he claims to be a moderate.

I however don't think t ...
Candrodaya

PostForum: Rants   Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2023 1:54 pm   Subject: It's bloody scary.
Gauranga
Prabhupada set up BI in order to expose the claims of material science which have a powerful hold over the general populace,even the intellectual class!

I am sorry but i have to disagre ...
  Topic: Is there anything more then just Religion?
Candrodaya

Views: 845

PostForum: Faith-Without-Fear   Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2023 9:05 am   Subject: Is there anything more then just Religion?
Although devotional service is one, it becomes manifested in eleven forms of attachment: attachment to the Lord's glorious qualities, to His beauty, to worshiping Him, to remembering Him, to serving H ...
  Topic: Worshiping the real and imaginary form of Godhead.
Candrodaya

Replies: 25
Views: 283

PostForum: Faith-Without-Fear   Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2023 4:41 pm   Subject: Worshiping the real and imaginary form of Godhead.

Om tat sat

OCVHS first two Doctoral students graduated from Oxford University last year —Ravi Gupta and Kenneth Valpey.

As for Kenneth Valpey, his decision to study the deity (or murti) wors ...
  Topic: universal compassion
Candrodaya

Replies: 5
Views: 83

PostForum: Open Minds   Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2023 3:24 pm   Subject: universal compassion

anukampana—sympathy, compassion
anugraha—favor, kindness, conferring benefits upon, promoting the good objective of, gracious toward
karụna—compassion; the pathetic sentiment in poetry
k ...
  Topic: The Blind Watchmaker
Candrodaya

Replies: 35
Views: 317

PostForum: Open Minds   Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2023 2:25 pm   Subject: The Blind Watchmaker
Rats-You'd do well to remember that people who have a dogmatic agenda don't really listen to reason.

Likewise! Wink

There are 3 types of people.

Those who are dogmatic (religionists/atheist ...
Candrodaya

PostForum: Rants   Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2023 1:34 pm   Subject: It's bloody scary.
The evolution belief is not science,neither knowledge.

Try to understand is that main objection to Darwinian evolution is that it sees consciousness as a product of matter - it make no sense in ter ...
Candrodaya

PostForum: Rants   Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2023 1:21 pm   Subject: It's bloody scary.
Even Tariq Ramadan is opposed to the teaching of evolution and thinks that the world was created in six days. Why? Because the Koran says so. But he claims to be a moderate.

I however don't think t ...
  Topic: THE HUMAN EVOLUTION
Candrodaya

Replies: 49
Views: 704

PostForum: Open Minds   Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2023 12:29 pm   Subject: THE HUMAN EVOLUTION

See the

Just to make sure it is clear.

In the Bhagavad-gEtA, worship of different demigods or rendering service to them is not approved. It is stated in the Seventh Chapter, twentieth verse: ...
  Topic: universal compassion
Candrodaya

Replies: 5
Views: 83

PostForum: Open Minds   Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2023 12:27 pm   Subject: universal compassion
When I met Srîla Prabhupāda, I came to understand real compassion. I also came to understand how truly rare a compassionate person is. Compassion is not a material quality but an extension of our ...
  Topic: Best God Jokes
Candrodaya

Replies: 26
Views: 675

PostForum: Open Minds   Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2023 11:23 am   Subject: Re: Bangalor Techies
IT TEHCHI FAMILY

Wife : What is my value in the family ?

Husband : Unknown Virus.

[url=https://www.godulike.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=997]Are you reacting to my post of the story of King P ...

Page 1 of 15 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next