Godulike Forum Index Godulike
An irreverent look at the faith industry
Buy Godulike Stuff at Shopulike

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Search found 2047 matches
Godulike Forum Index
  Topic: gay marriage
Rat_bytes

Replies: 81
Views: 7447

PostForum: Polls   Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2024 3:12 am   Subject: gay marriage
Catholic priests are celibate because the Catholic church didn't want them to have families. If a priest has a family, when he dies his possessions (house, land, silverware, etc) go to his spouse and ...
  Topic: Insulting peoples gender?
Rat_bytes

Replies: 13
Views: 177

PostForum: Light My Fire   Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2024 3:08 am   Subject: Insulting peoples gender?
I guess in real life now is a nerdy teacher with a leather briefcase and a hushpuppie brown shoes and a beard and one of those terrible checkered jackets that teachers wear.

And in real life, Marka ...
  Topic: Markandeya really means
Rat_bytes

Replies: 2
Views: 39

PostForum: Polls   Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2023 3:34 pm   Subject: Markandeya really means
Heh heh heh. Cool
  Topic: EDITED POST New Hare Krsna website
Rat_bytes

Replies: 33
Views: 444

PostForum: Open Minds   Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2023 12:58 pm   Subject: EDITED POST New Hare Krsna website
He'll get banned, and then do the whole thing where he bitches about everyone mistreating him... Conveniently forgetting that we have been putting up with his annoying, temperamental, sometimes downri ...
  Topic: Things are not always as they seem
Rat_bytes

Replies: 14
Views: 235

PostForum: Open Minds   Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2023 12:46 pm   Subject: Things are not always as they seem
I was skeptical of this one, but it seems it's genuine - I took it apart and looked at it frame by frame, and there are indeed no green dots to be found. A very impressive illusion.

What a complet ...
  Topic: Rather Confused about the reason for godulike
Rat_bytes

Replies: 84
Views: 1454

PostForum: Open Minds   Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2023 3:26 pm   Subject: Rather Confused about the reason for godulike
I just put it in quotemarks in order to give the idea what I thought many think in this discussion forums. I have the impression the word "Believer" has a kind of bad taste here, at least in some circ ...
Rat_bytes

PostForum: Light My Fire   Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2023 3:24 pm   Subject: Insulting peoples gender?
Maybe we will see an empty jar in a museum one day, saying "markandeya's brain". It could be a scientific study. Lets wait and see what Martyn reckons!! Wink

Marky's brain having anything to do w ...
  Topic: No Intoxication
Rat_bytes

Replies: 15
Views: 214

PostForum: Open Minds   Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2023 7:54 am   Subject: No Intoxication
Markandeya, you do know that everyone just ignores you when you get obnoxious and childish like this, don't you? You may as well just be typing "waaah! Waaah! Waaah! I hate you all, you're smelly mean ...
  Topic: And the question is……….?
Rat_bytes

Replies: 15
Views: 185

PostForum: Open Minds   Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2023 7:50 am   Subject: And the question is……….?
"What exactly IS eternity?"
Rat_bytes

PostForum: Open Minds   Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2023 7:46 am   Subject: Rather Confused about the reason for godulike

What you KNOW and what you BELIEVE are two totally seperate things, and I notice you are constantly getting them confused. If you'd like to continue this discussion, I suggest you start a new thread ...
  Topic: Mankinds Shame
Rat_bytes

Replies: 119
Views: 1854

PostForum: Open Minds   Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2023 7:44 am   Subject: Mankinds Shame
Markandeya seems to go through jealous phases where he tells everyone on the board that they've got no life and no friends. I think this is because he wants us to think that he's Mr. Personality or so ...
Rat_bytes

PostForum: Light My Fire   Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2023 7:41 am   Subject: Insulting peoples gender?
Fuck off! Very Happy

I agree, nice to see the regulars on Xmas eve and Xmas day spending there time with there cyber family cause they aint got no real friends.

Your invited to the nearest Hare Krishn ...
  Topic: Charismatic Christians
Rat_bytes

Replies: 2
Views: 36

PostForum: Open Minds   Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2023 3:01 am   Subject: Re: Charismatic Christians
Was apporoached recently by Charismatic Christian. hard to figure out where he is coming from.

any help from GuL.

I kind of used it before for reference, but cannot find anything about this po ...
Rat_bytes

PostForum: Open Minds   Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2023 9:06 am   Subject: Rather Confused about the reason for godulike
I always figured the new covenant was just an excuse for christians not to obey the rules in the OT that they didn't like. They're perfectly happy to follow the rules about not marrying unbelievers an ...
  Topic: Things are not always as they seem
Rat_bytes

Replies: 14
Views: 235

PostForum: Open Minds   Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2023 3:20 am   Subject: Things are not always as they seem
I was skeptical of this one, but it seems it's genuine - I took it apart and looked at it frame by frame, and there are indeed no green dots to be found. A very impressive illusion.

Page 1 of 137 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 135, 136, 137  Next